Did this hurt anyone else as much as it did me? That his fucking family was them? Like oh my god.
HE WENT TO STANFORD
Can I also point out that despite the fact that Sam is always complaining about the hunter life he is the one in this episode so desperate to get back to it
and when you remember that Bobby and Ellen actually got married in the alternate universe and Jo really did become their sister
HIS FATHER IS BOB
BECAUSE BOBBY WAS MORE OF A FATHER TO HIM THAN JOHN EVER COULD HAVE BEEN
THIS AU GAVE ME SO MANY FREAKING FEELS
(Source: letmesayiloveyou, via swaggityswagimastag)
things i love about the hannibal fandom
- no matter how fucking depressing the show is they make joke comics out of it
- most dont romanticize will graham’s condition
- accept and yet are terrified and yet accept hannibal lecter
- appreciative of good writing
- are sensible about people’s triggers to gore
- joke comics
- feel the need to have fancy dinner parties and appreciate a good cannibal pun
- joke comics
- did i mention also: fucking joke comics
- motherfucking joke comics okay
I love the fact that in this scene Sam tells the complete truth, and is immediately thought to be insane. They needed a way to get into the mental hospital, so instead of him lying like he always does, he knew that the truth would sound more insane than any lie ever could.
This was a man, dressed as a plant, making pigeon noises at people walking by. I said hello, asked if it was okay to take his picture, and then asked why he was dressed as a plant. He said, “I’m just working through some stuff. Thank you for asking. No ones asked yet.”
I’ve been dealing with stuff the wrong way.